Saturday, January 26, 2013

So okay I have been a little lazy with this.  I am really going to ramp it up now.  It may seem that the beginning will be ramblings.  I love the teaching blogs that show pictures and stuff, but I am a working teacher mother of 3 children.  I do not always have time to make the cutsy stuff to post.  When I do trust me I will get it up as soon as I can.  I also tend to get creativity on the fly.  This always helped when I substitute teach.  It can help and hurt me now.  I try to make sure to have resources and materials on hand in case I have a spark of inspiration.

I would love my blog to not only show teaching ideas, but give teachers a place to figure things out.  Maybe even vent  a little.  We vent with our colleagues but it rarely produces a solution.  If we vent to each other maybe one of us can offer a solution to that problem and we all can become better teachers!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!! Rest, you deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment