Monday, September 16, 2013

Balance? What balance?

So if you haven't noticed my scale is tipped right now.



I am just overwhelmed with my life at school.  I am soooooo behind.   If only I had an assistant (cue daydream music....).  I will get there.  I so apologize for neglecting all of you.  On top of that I used all my planning time last week and my after school time to parents and my own sick baby.  He is doing better now and we will be celebrating birthdays soon!!!  As my long term readers may or may not remember early Summer is busy with three birthdays and an anniversary (6/20, 6/22, 6/28, and 7/9).  Now early fall comes second with my birthday and my youngest's birthday (9/23 and 10/06).  Will I celebrate 300 at the same time????  Time will tell.

Have a Marvelous Monday.  I am off to bed!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment