Monday, October 21, 2013

Flexin math muscles with reflex! Great math websites part 2

Last night I raved about one of my school's two purchased math programs.  Tonight I am raving about the other!

Reflex Logo

This is another program that my kids love especially when they get to me and tell me that they got a green light!

Reflex is another adaptive program.  It moves the students ahead at their own pace.  Last year I ended with four students on multiplication and division in 1st grade!!  One of them advanced to the higher multiplication and division facts.

img

The students learn their facts in a game.

imgimg

imgimg

img

This year students at all levels are progressing amazingly well.  I already have a few that are close to fluent.  We also celebrate our reflex achievements on Friday in math class.  It is important to me to connect what happens in our learning lab with what happens in math class.

You can try Reflex out for 14 days for yourself.   http://www.reflexmath.com

Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Great math resource! I just started a Mathematical Monday Linky Party and would love if you linked up this post. Hope you stop by and check out my post and party!

    Jess

    http://iheartrecess.blogspot.com/2013/10/m-is-for-mathematical-monday-new-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for inviting me! I will keep that in mind for Mondays!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for joining the party!

      Jess
      *Please send me a reply so I can send you a "treat" for linking up :)
      I {Heart} Recess

      Delete