Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Now the free stuff...Great Math websites part 3

I had previously subscribed to Greg Tang's website and loved it!  I was even happier last May when the announcement was made that it would now be free!!

Monitor

It is everything I had been paying for.  The only thing missing are the leader boards.  No big deal for my first graders and me.  Plus there are new games to play!!

Break ApartBreakapartLimboMath LimboNumskillNumskill
ExpressoExpressoNumskillMissingFunny NumbersFunny Numbers
Place ValueStandard AlgorithmsSatisFraction

Greg also includes digital versions of his books!!!

FablesFablesTooSeasons
MathterpiecesGrapesAppeal
PotatoesBestOfTimes

If that wasn't enough there are blacklines!  Go visit http://gregtangmath.com

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment