Sunday, October 20, 2013

Great math websites...part 1

So I am not going to present at the North Carolina Council of Teachers of Math this year because of funding issues.  I am sad because I love using technology in the classrooms.  I am going to share my presentation with you!

Website number 1.  This program does cost money.  However if you can talk your school or district into it, you will not be sorry!!!

Online Math Games by DreamBox Learning


This program is adaptive to the individual child and keeps pace with each child.  It practices common core standards, fills in gaps from previous grades, and accelerates those students are that ready.

It has provided amazing results for my school.This is the case study for us.
http://www.dreambox.com/case-studies/partnership-blended-learning



The other important thing is that my kids love it!!  They are learning on their level while playing a game!

It provides me with great data and tells me where students are struggling.

Check it out for yourself!

http://www.dreambox.com/

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment