I am on day 2 of professional development. I am tired.
I am joining Bloglovin for Monday's linky. (I am not ready to show off my room yet for today's linky)
1. I am the proud mother of a teenager (high school freshman), a tweener (5th grade), and a very active 10 month old. All boys! It is never a dull moment around here.
2. I rarely get to see my favorite shows live (see #1), but I love
Dr. Who, Project Runway, Law and Order SVU, Once upon a time, Warehouse 13, Sherlock,and Top Gear. Yes it is a very strange mix and we spend a lot of time on BBC America!
3. My friends and family get upset when I do not make caramel apples for Christmas.
4. If I could wish for any meal in the world, it would be my grandmother's macaroni and cheese followed closely by her fried pork chops and pepper gravy. She passed away in 1994. She really stopped cooking after my grandfather passed away in 1989.
5. I hope to take my husband to Scotland someday.
6. My first trip in an airplane was in 2005. I won a trip to SEC tournament game from Dr. Pepper. I competed for a chance to win $1,000,000 by throwing a football. Sorry to disappoint you, but I obviously did not win the money.
7. I have a love of fairy tale retellings especially Beauty and the Beast.
8. My husband and I love books. You would know this the second you walked in our door. We also love bookstores!!
9. I have been married 16 years. I was married in a castle in Sydney Ohio. It goes along with my fairy tale theme here.
10. My best friend and I met about 30 years ago. She was my maid of honor. I am going to torture myself by wearing purple and serve as her matron of honor in the future. Here is the earliest picture we have of each other together.
I am in the back row with the pink coat. My best friend had just come from playing Raggedy Ann and is in the front row.
I hope you enjoyed reading a bit more about me!