Thursday, August 8, 2013

Making Progress

I have been working all week in my room.  The next two weeks are going to be packed full of professional development, so it was good I went in early.  I am in pretty good shape.  It is just the details that always stress me out!!  Here are my letters that I showed you earlier in the week.


I am just praying now that I mounted them good enough and they will stay up!!

I used the monster/alien duct tape on my cubbies.

Now my problem is that the humidity in my room (and our school!) is causing the tape to come off. I am looking for solutions, because I really like how they came out!!

The last thing is a little something I won from Pink Fish Studios.  I love it!!!  You have to check her out!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/pinkfishstudios



Happy Thursday!!!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment