Friday, August 2, 2013

What I have gotten accomplished so far!

1.  Making Ten bracelets

I have 75 made right now.  This is really easy except when you have to deal with the ends.  My intention is to let my students keep them once we have finished working with them.

2.  Popsicle ten frames
These were harder than I anticipated.  They ended up a little crooked.  I finished 10 of these.

3.  The treasure chest

I like how it turned out.  It was great that the treasure chest matched my monster duct tape!

I am busy working on a couple of projects.  I hope to share those soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment