Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pinterest and a freebie

I am having a bit of writer's block this week.   So I am joining once again in the pinterest linky party.



1. I have already printed these to start using! I thought it would be a great beginning activity to our block!

{Freebie} Today's Number.  Use this daily to help students gain a deeper understanding of numbers.

2.I took this from our host and thought it was a great idea!


3.  I so want these dry erase boards.  I am going to be working on a Donors Choose grant very soon to get my own!

Double Ten-Frame Dry Erase Board Set




Now for my 50 follower freebie.  I made math strategy posters for my classroom.  These are the strategies my students are using right now.  You can pick and chose what is appropriate for you!  Some of the clip art is from My Cute Graphics.  Check them out!!!  http://www.mycutegraphics.com



Thank you for all your support!!!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I'm planning on making the paint strip place value pin over spring break!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete