Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring break revelations and a time to laugh!


Oh my goodness I get to........

1.  Eat.
2.  Eat leisurely.
3.  Go to the bathroom when I need to.
4. Stay in my comfy clothes.
5.  Rest my voice.

For those on spring break, may it be restful, rejuvenating, and fun!
For those back to school, may they be productive, fulfilling, and the best days of your year! 



you begin to call everyone "my friend" in that specific voice. 

you are in a checkout line and purchasing 20 of the same product.

you know when random holidays are.

you have pressing the "snooze" button down to a science with exactly how many times you can get away with it and not be late.

you know how to eat a lunch in 5 minutes.

you know how to not have to go to the bathroom until the bell rings at the end of the day.

you correct others grammar ALL the time (or maybe that's just me cause I used to work in editing, but please excuse an occasional typo on this blog). 

you have dry erase marker on your favorite pair of pants and shoes. 

you go out to dinner, reach your hand in your coat pocket, and pull out a pad of post-its and a glue stick. 

Thanks to Lindsey at Lessons learned for this funny moment  http://ohthelessonslearned.blogspot.com/2011/03/you-know-youre-teacher-when.html

Crystal

1 comment: