Monday, April 29, 2013

Finished!

I don't promote my own products very often, so I hope you will forgive me this time.  I just finished Riddle me this! Addition 2.  I think I am a little burnt out on riddles.  I may make some more this summer.  Right now I need to figure out another creative outlet.

Riddle me this!  Addition practice sheetsRiddle me this!  Subtraction practice sheetsRiddle me this! Subtraction practice sheets (up to 1000)Riddle me this! Addition practice sheets (up to 1000)

You can buy each separately.  I am working on the last combinations. I will have all of them in one pack probably this weekend.  It takes a long time for me to combine the separate packs.  If anyone knows a shortcut I am all ears.  I am also working on securing all my pdfs which is something I just learned to do.  I may do a tutorial on how to do it with a free pdf editor later in the week.  Wow I have a lot to cover this week!  No blogger block here!

One last reminder about my giveaway!  Only a few hours left!!!!


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment