Monday, April 15, 2013

Taste the Rainbow! Let's get acquainted linky!


TOPIC - Skittles Game
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Salty Caramel
Salty Caramel

jeni’s splendid ice creams
If you live or visit anywhere near Columbus, Ohio and have not tried Jeni's you are missing out.  If you do not live near Columbus, Ohio, check their website for stores near you that carry it!

Orange- Favorite Memory from College
My husband would roll his eyes if he knew I was typing our story right now.  I met my husband my first year of college.  We went out for a friendly lunch at Chi Chi's.  I was smitten with him, but he was oblivious. A year went by.  He had his heart broken by another girl and I had, in a way, given up and moved on.  He asked me out and subsequently stood me up.  He gave me some sob story about being stuck at someone's house without a phone (now this was the days before cell phones).  He apologized and we went out about a week later.  A few months later he asked me to marry him.  We were officially engaged about 6 months after that.  This summer we will celebrate our 16th anniversary.  We have three beautiful boys; 14, 9, and 6 months.  It is my favorite memory even though it came with some heartache.

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
My alma mater and my bracket buster for March Madness.  No matter the controversy, just so they beat Michigan, we are good!

Green- Favorite Fast Food Place


Can you tell that we eat a lot when we go home to Ohio?  I am dreaming of my cheeseburgers waiting for me when we visit in July!

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)








These are the two fictional characters that are my favorites, Belle and Lucy Pevensie.
They are characters that I relate to and identify with.  They are also characters that I strive to be.  They are intelligent, brave, strong, and full of faith.


If you would like to contribute to my pending giveaway, please fill out my google doc!  Thank you!!!


Crystal

3 comments:

  1. I have lived in Ohio my whole life but I had Jeni's for the FIRST time a couple weeks ago!! I am in LOVE! I will have to try the burger place next time I head to Columbus.
    Em
    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kewpee is actually in my hometown of Lima, Ohio. It is about 2 hours west of Columbus. Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun linky! I have loved learning about other bloggers. I would love to have you come by and link up with my latest linky. It’s all about the dollar. Anything you love, make, sell, find, or buy that is a dollar. It is really fun!
    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    I am also your latest follower! I think I might do that form for my 300 follower giveawy! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete