Friday, June 28, 2013

5 for Friday!

fiveforfriday

1.  My 16th wedding anniversary!

Crystal Shepherd

Today is my anniversary!  It is amazing how time flies when you look back.  We have three beautiful boys and I would not trade my hubby for anything in the world.

2.  Our whirlwind month

"The birthday rush" ends on July 9th.  We have three birthdays within 3 weeks in my house.  My oldest on the 20th, my hubby on the 22nd, and my middle boy on July 9th.  Add in a wedding anniversary and father's day (this year it was early which helped!), it is a crazy month around here.

3.  My spring cleaning




My spring cleaning has slowed down as I slowly catch up, but I have to start focusing on our upcoming vacation and school stuff!  I have loved finding a new cartoon mom each week to show what my life has looked like.  Just add a baby and that has been me!

4.  Preparing for the next school year!


I blogged how I worked on next year's binders.  http://thelamppostin1stgrademath.blogspot.com/2013/06/bindersbinders-and-more-binders.html

I am also busy printing, laminating, cutting, and organizing next year's activities.  I am going to share a couple with you tomorrow that were freebies!!

5.  Vacation!

Our vacation this year is double duty.  We will be visiting family on our vacation.  We are traveling to our home state of Ohio!



I am continually updating the giveaways tab so check it out!

If you haven't already, join me over on Bloglovin!!


Crystal






3 comments:

  1. Love the binders, Crystal! I hope you have a fantastic anniversary. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Time flies, doesn't it? :) I'm only at (almost) 3 years- but it seems like yesterday.

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete