Monday, June 10, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...morning edition

Favorite Graphic


1.  Coffee!!!

This varies from day to day and week to week.  Here are a couple of my favorites!  By the way, we do not have a Starbucks that opens before 8 (gasp....I know!), so that is not a typical option for me.


Sheetz is the ONLY place besides Starbucks that offers soy milk!  Not Tim Hortons, not Dunkin Donuts, not Krispy Kreme!  Is it bad that the Sheetz employees know me and my family?  Before my youngest was born, we spent a lot of time there.  It is a extra special treat now!


This has also become a recent purchase.  It is not too bad.  I need to try it in the blender with some ice!

My last option is





2.  Breakfast on the run



If you haven't figured it out yet, I have food allergies.  I have to avoid wheat, milk, eggs, and peanuts whenever possible.  Recently a local grocery store has finally started carrying GOOD things to eat!  Now they are really spoiling me.

These are the few things I can control when trying to get five people out of the door in the morning!  Every morning is an adventure!  Secretly I love the days when I can worry about just me  or just three of us!  So when I have to go into work tomorrow it will be nice, I only have to get three of us out of the door.  I must also admit it is nice to have an older son that can care for the middle one while I am at work.

1 work day to go!

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Hello! You donated to my 100 follower giveaway which is starting tomorrow. I tried to email you, but it's saying your email is not valid! Please email me at enchantingelementary@gmail.com Thanks!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete