Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bad teacher for not taking pictures!

Every other month our elementary has been having an assembly.  Our first grade team has been at a lost about what to do until this month.  We had 1st grade has talent!  I was so wrapped up in seeing all my 1st graders that I forgot to take pictures!!!  So I have been waiting patiently for one of my coworkers to share hers on facebook.  That was a no go!  Ahhhhhhh!  That teaches me to ALWAYS pull out the camera!

A few of my first graders are Native Americans.  They danced for us!


I took this picture the second time she danced.
















A couple of my first graders are in the martial arts!


We have two first graders in softball!


We have two first graders in dance!


We also have a first grader that rides a motorbike.


Oh well, if pictures come up, I will share!

12 days left!


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment