Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher's classmate addition bingo

Thank you for all your support and love!  I feel honored.  I have been dealing with a lot of self doubt lately.  I always seem to at this time of year.  I really appreciate everyone!!

Last week I splurged and got the bingo cards I had been waiting on.  I had discovered Teacher's classmate a few months ago and did a blog post on them.  http://thelamppostin1stgrademath.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-new-way-to-look-at-bingo.html

I asked the creator of these online callers and bingo cards at TPT to look into a version that went up to 20.  They did it!!!!  I was so thrilled that they listened to my request!  Here is a screenshot of the result!


I love this bingo because it has different sections and problems.  The Bs are problems with a equation but also a  domino.  The Is are word problems.  The Ns use number lines and have the students chose the correct equation.  The Gs are three number addition problems.  The Os are missing addends.  On the left the students see the card.  Then I keep track of the calls on the right. I try to have the students figure out the problem first and then we work out the answers together!  Here we are playing bingo!


 


Here is the place to purchase the cards that match the game!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Addition-Bingo-with-Interactive-Whiteboard-Option

There are a ton of giveaways over on the giveaway page!  The most recent are at the top.  Many of them are ending soon!  I promise the clean up the page this weekend!


Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment