Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!  I was thinking about the timing of Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother's Day.  I have concluded that these two celebrations are perfectly timed.  Those teachers that are not mothers or fathers yet.  You can consider yourself one.  Think about it.  There are some parents out there that see their children less than you see your students!  Also consider that you....

Bandage their wounds



Comfort them


Encourage them



Challenge them


and we learned this year we would do ANYTHING to protect them!




I became a parent almost 15 years ago!  I love my boys and would do anything I could for them!  Here they are in all their cuteness!

My almost fifteen year old on his 1st birthday!


My nine year old at the age of 18 months

My 7 month old

Happy Mother's Day to all of you (and ME!)

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment